Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my incredible fiance JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I share my day-to-day life, both my good and bad days. In 1990 I moved to America together with my brother and parents when I turned one and a half. Without my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice and sacrifice, I wouldn't be here sharing my story. In the hope of having a better life I was determined to try the best I could to please them, and determined to achieve my goals. I believed that my future would unfold a certain way: graduate from college, land an executive position, marry and begin with a family. My life that I imagined for myself wasn't what it turned out. In 2013, I found that I hated going to work at my corporate job. Money and status did inspire me. I believed that I was just wasting my time in exchange for a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I realized that my passion was exercising. I also loved getting out and about to help others. On the path towards this direction change in my life, I started to find the personal training I needed. It was in 2014 that I founded my small company and it will be the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. In this field, there are not many Asian women. It is my goal to be a change maker within the field to offer quality coaching to empower others to become a healthier and happier them by creating a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. Furthermore, I try to motivate others to follow their goals and dreams in order to achieve whatever they want to achieve. As I started my job, the passing of my mom was the most devastating loss to me. Following an 8-year battle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's currently resting in Heaven. I will never forget her, and will always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. Even if you can't see it at first, life is a way of giving us what we really need. My Mom's passing changed me in many ways, and I am convinced that my mom offered me a second opportunity to live my life after her passing. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right to go on into her new chapter, and my chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. When I reach my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live my life today rather than just existing as I did before. The purpose of the story I am sharing is to inform you that, you are not alone. I would like you to feel that love is real and that therapy can be normal. Health is the most important asset you have. My prayer is that you live your every moment to the fullest and have a end is without regrets since that's the only thing that we have to be confident about during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

Gail ogrady measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size